ƊЄMƠƝƠƖƊ

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News: Welcome to Demonoid Fora!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This is why I still continue to share classic movies!  (Read 811 times)

AnythingOldSchool

• Demon
  • Classic Torrents Forever
    • AnythingOldSchool's Classic Torrents
ATTENTION: Megamarkd
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 08:19:18 AM »

You're welcome...

Hey Megamarkd,

I had this documentary and I finally found it! I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already. It kind of goes and in hand what we were talking about earlier, concerning the importance of digital archiving our history, and being able to retrieve it. When I saw this documentary, I was blown away. I think if everyone saw this video, almost every single person on the planet would be using torrents! When I heard about Aaron's life, and how he died, I was disgusted that there was no severe punishment for those mutherfuckers responsible. I think this documentary would be up your alley.

E27D92C218134F1E3C54FCEF8513F9530294BCA3

megamarkd

• Imp
Re: This is why I still continue to share classic movies!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 03:06:29 AM »

LOL "This is an announcement for Megamarkd, please make your way to the concierge desk"

Cheers mate, I've got it now and am seeding.  I'll watch on the weekend when I have a little time.

AnythingOldSchool

• Demon
  • Classic Torrents Forever
    • AnythingOldSchool's Classic Torrents
Re: This is why I still continue to share classic movies!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 08:45:28 AM »

LOL "This is an announcement for Megamarkd, please make your way to the concierge desk"

Cheers mate, I've got it now and am seeding.  I'll watch on the weekend when I have a little time.

Pages: 1 [2]