ƊЄMƠƝƠƖƊ

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News: Welcome to Demonoid Fora!

Author Topic: Where To Upload  (Read 279 times)

AnythingOldSchool

• Demon
  • Classic Torrents Forever
    • AnythingOldSchool's Classic Torrents
Where To Upload
« on: March 15, 2019, 02:47:00 PM »

With the exception of TPB and 1337, is there any public tracker that exist where we can upload to it (WITHOUT the unbelievable amount of malware, spam, viruses and back-end popups), AND is actually fully functional? Thanks!

Beebee18

• Imp
Re: Where To Upload
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 01:22:57 PM »

Torrent Downloads was my main go to until I found out about 1337. https://www.torrentdownloads.me

AnythingOldSchool

• Demon
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 02:05:40 PM »

Torrent Downloads was my main go to until I found out about 1337. https://www.torrentdownloads.me

Yeah, TorrentDownloads site is broken. I've been trying to sign up for the longest time. I've narrowed it down to pretty much 3 good sites. TPB, 1337x, and sometimes SeedPeer/KAT. and I say sometimes because on any given day, their sites can be broken too. I am dumbfounded over this. These torrent search engines need other sites to pull from; where the fuck are they getting the torrents from? They all can't be getting them from TPB and 1337x?

Beebee18

• Imp
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 04:26:06 PM »

Yeah, TorrentDownloads site is broken. I've been trying to sign up for the longest time. I've narrowed it down to pretty much 3 good sites. TPB, 1337x, and sometimes SeedPeer/KAT. and I say sometimes because on any given day, their sites can be broken too. I am dumbfounded over this. These torrent search engines need other sites to pull from; where the fuck are they getting the torrents from? They all can't be getting them from TPB and 1337x?

I wouldn't be surprised, the times I've searched for something, only to find the exact same torrents on all of them (the ones I use). Have you tried Lime Torrents? I've also used Rarbg which can be a pia with all the advs or Torlock.

AnythingOldSchool

• Demon
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 12:16:52 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised, the times I've searched for something, only to find the exact same torrents on all of them (the ones I use). Have you tried Lime Torrents? I've also used Rarbg which can be a pia with all the advs or Torlock.

Torlock used to be phenomenal, but they shut down the user login because of "fake torrents." Now the site is malware filled. RARbh has not opened sign up in several years I'm told. LimeTorrents same thing. I'm beginning to think that those sites only exist so they can try to make money on the infected malwares on  their sites. I'm sick of them. The malware is so bad, you have to use other search programs because some of these sites are literally unusable because of the malware. It's disgusting what these sites have become.