Please note there are no saved accounts from previous Demonoid.pw.
Demonoid staff is currently rebuilding "Demonoid" from the scratch. If you wish to help, you can do so by clicking here. Thank you!
Demonoid
Demonoid
User log in
User registration
Registrations are open
Click here to register
Username :  
Password : lost pass?

FILTERS
KMRNOBODYPosted at 2019-05-15 19:28:38 (4 days ago) Report Permalink
Regular user

Torrents: 0

I hope within a days or months, when it really deserves, you -staff- improve filters. Why you don´t include a labels system like so much webs on the net? I don´t wanna make comparisons, but R******** Russian best torrent site has a very good reputation with their interface. Why on audio books, books or comics you have to search by genre, instead music, tv or movies you doing by quality? I remember old times when we have a general option, you click on it & after you can choose genre.
This format is a mess. On lossless format -why loseless?- if you don´t type on the torrent name the genre, user have to search across hundred of torrent to find his selection/s. This happens not only on 2019 Demonoid , so many sites introducing lossless format in only one category. Maybe they treat music such as a one more product, but it´s another tale...thanks, I only want help & upload in a better environment. Pass a good day/night  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

“Somos muertos como veis
Muertos como un día seréis,
Como vos, tuvimos vida y aliento
Nos seguiréis en la muerte”
Profile Send a PM

phaze1GPosted at 2019-05-15 20:30:30 (4 days ago) Report Permalink
Stuck in old times...
Global site moderator

Torrents: 2

Already possible to search by category, but I need to think of a smart way of implementing it... Filters are by far the hardest thing to do right.

Edit: Should be working right now, but the filters are still being worked on.

Last edited by phaze1G on 2019-05-15 23:11:42

Rest in peace, Deimos.

Profile Send a PM

You are not permitted to post in this forum.
<< Prev  1   Next >>

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (Demonoid.info) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

By using this site you indicate your agreement to our terms and conditions

Link to us | Contact us | Feeds/RSS | Staff List | DMCA
This site and the Demonoid logo are Copyright © Demonoid. All rights reserved.

Show Demonoid some love with 1DNoidoGGLpbjHUbnsWt7FM6UAmEzLs18B